Scintilla has highly qualified team members who can deliver a variety of training courses for organisations, for example:
- Impact Measurement
- Equality and Diversity
- Strategic Development
- Business Planning
- Stepping Up to Enterprise
- Change Management
- Improving Decision Making
We can deliver full or half day courses, tailormade to suit your organisational needs.
We also offer a wide range of fully accredited courses for individuals or groups, for example:
- Gaining & Sustaining a Tenancy
- Managing your time
- Hate Crime
- Alcohol Awareness
- Computer Basics
- Building Confidence & Self Esteem
- Discover Local History
- Stress Management
- Crime & Punishment through the Ages
- Criminal & Youth Justice System
- Law & Order
These short courses can be delivered free of charge to anyone over 19 who is claiming benefits.
For more information contact Caroline Horsman on 01623 392444 or by e-mail here.