Scintilla delivers apprenticeships in Business Administration, Health & Social Care, Team Leading, Leadership and Management and Customer Service.
Apprenticeships are a great way of recruiting new workers to get them trained and experienced in your sector of work to help secure an “employment ready” workforce.
- Employees feel more valued which leads to increased staff morale, loyalty, commitment and retention.
- Developing new skills and knowledge in different technical and business areas will help when you tender for new work.
- Skills shortage and gaps can be filled by existing apprentices and staff who you know and trust.
- Improved health and safety and reduced absenteeism.
- A better corporate image as an employer and be perceived as excellent in training and development by shareholders, potential employees and clients.
- Improved team performance and employees can pass on skills and knowledge learned to colleagues.
- Improved staff understanding and commitment to organisational culture and business drivers.
- Employees are familiar with new legislation and can comply with regulations.
- Employees are better able to use new technologies.
- Achievement of quality standards.
- Employees gain recognised qualifications.
- 72% of businesses report improved productivity as a result of taking on an apprentice.
If you are interested in taking on an apprentice then contact Caroline on 01623 392444 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .