Scintilla delivers apprenticeships in Business Administration, Health & Social Care and Customer Service. Class room based qualifications via the Adult Skills Budget and through Community Learning. We also provide consultancy to companies, providing them with training and support in a variety of areas from Business Planning, Management Training to Organisational Sustainability.
Apprenticeships are a great way of recruiting new workers and to get them trained and experienced in your sector of work to help secure a “employment ready” workforce. To assist in this Employers are entitled to a grant, This apprenticeship grant is available for 16 to 24 year old’s and is aimed at helping eligible employers to offer young people employment through the apprenticeship programme, by providing wage grants to assist employers in recruiting their first apprentice.
- Employees feel more valued which leads to increased staff morale, loyalty, commitment and retention.
- Developing new skills and knowledge in different technical and business areas will help when you tender for new work.
- Skills shortage and gaps can be filled by existing apprentices and staff who you know and trust.
- Improved health and safety and reduced absenteeism.
- A better corporate image as an employer and be perceived as excellent in training and development by shareholders, potential employees and clients.
- Improved team performance and employees can pass on skills and knowledge learned to colleagues.
- Improved staff understanding and commitment to organisational culture and business drivers.
- Employees are familiar with new legislation and can comply with regulations.
- Employees are better able to use new technologies.
- Achievement of quality standards.
- Employees gain recognised qualifications.
- 72% of businesses report improved productivity as a result of taking on an apprentice.
If you are interested in taking on an apprentice then contact Ian Newton on 01623 392444 or by e-mail at Caroline Horsman.